Translating websites created with WordPress is not child’s play. This is why we adopted WPML, the most complete and reliable tool to translate web content and create multilingual websites in WordPress.
WPML is a multilingual plugin, currently used on more than 600,000 sites, that allows streamlining the translation of WordPress pages, posts, tags, categories and themes.
AlfaBeta and WPML: an integration made in heaven
AlfaBeta is a WPML official partner, having integrated its translation services with the powerful features of WPML, a complete localisation plugin for WordPress websites developed by OntheGoSystems.
Thanks to the integration between AlfaBeta and WPML, our clients can obtain numerous benefits:
- translate website content without worrying about technical aspects
- easily send pages to translate to AlfaBeta to receive a quote
- translate all website text content, including plugin, theme and interface strings (e.g. menus)
- access high-level technical support reserved to WPML partners, such as AlfaBeta
- translate content updates when they are published
Using WPML with AlfaBeta is child’s play
How do you connect to AlfaBeta to translate a website?
It’s easy! Just follow the instructions in the Getting-started Guide, that will help you to:
- choose the required WPML modules
- install the plugin
- request your API Token to connect your website with AlfaBeta
- send the content to AlfaBeta to obtain a quote
- translate desired content
- complete the translation of interface strings
Once WPML has been installed, in order to access AlfaBeta’s web translation services, you will need to request an authentication key (API Token) from our company. Use the form below to obtain the key: