Making the most of your WPML plugin with AlfaBeta
So you’ve purchased WPML to launch your multilingual WordPress website. Good move! You are on the road to success: WPML is the most complete and reliable plugin you can buy to reach an international audience.
However, translating websites created with WordPress is not child’s play, even when using WPML. You need a language service provider that can handle both linguistic and technical aspects. AlfaBeta has been translating websites since the birth of the World Wide Web and in more recent years it has specialized in the translation of WordPress websites using WPML.
AlfaBeta and WPML: an integration made in heaven
AlfaBeta is a WPML official partner, having integrated its translation services with the powerful features of WPML.
Thanks to the integration between AlfaBeta and WPML, our clients can obtain numerous benefits:
- translate website content without worrying about technical aspects
- easily send pages to translate to AlfaBeta to receive a quote
- translate all website text content, including plugin, theme and interface strings (e.g. menus)
- access high-level technical support reserved to WPML partners, such as AlfaBeta
- translate content updates when they are published
Using WPML with AlfaBeta is child’s play
How do you connect to AlfaBeta to translate a website?
It’s easy! Just follow the instructions in the Getting-started Guide, that will help you to:
- choose the required WPML modules
- install the plugin
- request your API Token to connect your website with AlfaBeta
- send the content to AlfaBeta to obtain a quote
- translate desired content
- complete the translation of interface strings
Once WPML has been installed, in order to access AlfaBeta’s web translation services, you will need to request an authentication key (API Token) from our company. Use the form below to obtain the key: